What sets us apart
We are gentle, and offer a number of services to make your experience with us as pleasant as possible:
- State-of–the-art technology
- Digital X-rays
- Nitrous oxide (laughing gas).
- Each examination room is outfitted with relaxing treatment chairs as well as flat screen TVs (with Netflix)
- Intra-oral cameras to help you see for yourself what is going on in your mouth.
We offer a variety of services including Family, General, Cosmetic, and Implant Dentistry. As well as dentistry for all ages – infants to elderly.
We have an in-house periodontist and denturist for all of your dental needs and if it’s an improvement in cosmetics you’re looking for, we offer Invisalign treatment and Zoom! Whitening.
We've updated our clinic in response to Toronto Public Health, Ontario Ministry of Health, and Royal College of Dental Surgeons guidelines by:
- additional HEPA air purifiers have been added to each treatment room
- additional personal protective equipment (PPE) is being used by staff such as n95 masks, gowns and faceshields for aerosol producing procedures
- reduced number of patients in the office at a given time
- strict enforcement of social distancing between patients and staff along with mandatory mask wear throughout the clinic
- plexiglass barrier in reception area
- all surfaces are disinfected between each patient
- the waiting room is off limits during this time
- washrooms access has been restricted
- primarily paperless experience
- implemented temperature checks and patient screenings
We understand that the unknown is worrisome, and we always go above and beyond to educate you, help you feel comfortable and, above all, prevent any future problems.
Although everyone might not be aware, there is a systemic link between oral health and general physical health. We are committed to helping you strengthen your oral health so you can enhance your overall health and general sense of well-being.
King East Dental is currently welcoming new patients! We invite you and your family to contact us to discuss your dental care needs, or to schedule your next appointment.